Dragonfly is a rapidly growing business (CRN Fast 50 2021, 2022) focused on cyber security, enterprise networking and automation. With almost two decades of experience successfully delivering cyber security services in collaboration with partners through a channel model, Dragonfly has a highly trusted reputation across a wide range of industries that include banking and finance, education, government, utilities, health care, telecommunications, and retail.
As a Channel Sales Manager at Dragonfly, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth through our channel partners. You will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to maximise sales and market share across Australia and New Zealand. Your primary focus will be on nurturing and expanding our network of channel partners, fostering strong relationships, and driving collaborative efforts to achieve sales targets.
- Define the Dragonfly Channel Strategy and own its execution for channel partners across ANZ
- Assist in designing sales playbooks and strategies for partners
- Serve as the partner main point of contact, addressing their needs and concerns
- Manage the execution of the partner enablement program, including onboarding, training, and support
- Recruit new strategic partners in defined region
- Create and present quarterly and ad-hoc reviews for the VP Sales ANZ
- Create and deliver accurate quarterly and annual forecasts and strategic plans
- Oversee distribution partnerships and drive Dragonfly capability awareness across distribution channel
- Monitor industry trends and stay up-to-date on competitors and market conditions
- In conjunction with the Dragonfly marketing team, develop and assist with the execution of lead generation campaigns for the purpose of pipeline development
- Provide input to marketing and product managers regarding partner and end customer feedback related to our partner tools and solutions
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience managing channel partners in relation to technology sales.
- Bachelor's degree of equivalent
- Proven track record in sales achieving targets
- Experience working with both national and regional Channel Partners
- Relationships and knowledge of partners across ANZ including the large SPs, SIs and regional SIs
- Knowledge of MSSP models and partners and how to establish this business
- Demonstrated industry experience in IT, selling Advisory, Professional and Managed Services, Managed Security Services.
- Experience in selling cyber security services & solutions is preferable (Services Include: Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessments, Cyber Security Assessments, Virtual CISO Managed SOC, Managed EDR.
- Strong commercial, contractual and business negotiation skills
- Uncapped commission structure along with a competitive base salary
- Work with cutting edge technology and renowned industry leaders
- Agile working environment with the support of working from home and in the office
- Collaborative and Innovative culture
- Long term opportunity for career development